Snap-on introduces new Verus Pro
Lincolnshire, Ill.--The new Verus Pro from Snap-on is a diagnostic and information system that combines an exclusive suite of tools to give professional service technicians the ability to bring all of the answers to the bay wirelessly, in one tool, to manage the job from start to finish.
Verus Pro elevates capabilities way beyond the original Verus, and integrates everything that technicians need into one tool: scanner, scope, data manager, waveform library, schematics, TSBs, online technical forum, Fast-Track Troubleshooter, guided test procedures and verified repair tips. The optional ShopKey Repair Information System gives technicians quick access to complete repair guidance for virtually any light vehicle on the road.
“Verus Pro is our most powerful diagnostic platform ever, built for technicians who want solid quality hardware, long-term software and support, wireless productivity, broad vehicle coverage and access to web resources in the bay,” said Mark Schaefer, director of marketing for Snap-on Diagnostics.
Unique and exclusive features of Verus Pro:
• Exclusive expanded software suite combines scanner, guided component tests, an online technical forum, expert information and optional repair information system
• Exclusive Fast-Track Troubleshooter and online community puts you in touch with the latest tips and expertise from technicians around the country
• Single vehicle ID shared across scanner, component test meter, repair information and data manager
• Menus show exactly the systems and tests applicable to the selected vehicle
• Hot-dockable 4-channel scope for extended reach and flexibility
• Industry-leading scan tool functions, tests and coverage only found in expensive factory tools
• Fast-Track guided component test procedures, known good test values and a waveform library to help verify good/bad components – avoid comebacks and unnecessary replacement of components
• Big 10.2” touchscreen with high-resolution for detailed graphing, precise results and easy to read information and schematics
• Exclusive wireless scanning for 1980-newer vehicles and Wi-Fi for freedom and flexibility to work from anywhere in the bay - move freely around the vehicle while running powerful bidirectional controls and viewing live data on the screen
• “S” button to instantly capture screen images and provide navigation shortcuts
Verus Pro also offers:
• Thinner and 3 lbs lighter than the original VERUS display tablet
• Single keyless adapter for OBD-II applications. No need to change adapters or keys to suit specific vehicles or systems
• Faster bootup – the new diagnostic software suite loads in half the time previously required
• Built-in digital camera to save and e-mail repair records
• True Windows multi-tasking – view multiple applications side-by-side for unsurpassed diagnostic insight
• Big internal hard drive to store vehicle records, diagnostic data, test results and screen images, as well as add your own software applications
• Built-in Internet browser and Wi-Fi to access web resources of your choice
All Snap-on diagnostic tools are backed by an exclusive support program, an expert customer care hotline and online training. The industry’s most valuable software upgrades are delivered twice a year to keep expanding the vehicle coverage that technicians need most.
To learn more, talk to a Snap-on representative or visit www.diagnostics.snapon.com/veruspro.