Royal Purple introduces all-new Max-Clean fuel system treatment
Porter, Texas--High performance lubricant manufacturer, Royal Purple, announced the introduction of its newest product, Max-Clean. Max-Clean is a fuel system treatment that cleans injectors, restores fuel economy, and reduces both engine buildup and tailpipe emissions.
Max-Clean’s proprietary technology targets both the intake system and combustion chamber and is effective on the entire spectrum of engines on the road, whether they are new or old, gasoline or diesel, naturally aspirated, turbocharged, or supercharged.
After multiple product fleet tests were conducted on various makes and models of vehicles, Royal Purple found that after as little as one treatment Max-Clean can:
• Improve fuel economy an average of 3.2-perecent
• Increase horsepower an average of 2.6-percent
• Reduce hydrocarbon, NOx and CO emissions (on average 12, 13 and 18-percent respectively)
• Prevent rough idle, hesitation, and stalling
• Prevent premature spark plug fouling
• Reduce deposit-related engine knocking and pinging
Deposit build-up is a natural consequence of fuel combustion. Unfortunately, these deposits can have a significant effect on the performance and reliability of your engine. With Max-Clean, Royal Purple has developed a product that in most cases can bring engine surfaces back to like-new clean, restoring once-lost fuel economy and performance.