ZF Aftermarket Technical Training Announces Webinar Schedule for First Half of 2019
ZF Aftermarket announces dates for the first half of the 2019 technical training webinar schedule. Hosted by the ZF Technical Training team, all webinars are ASE certified.
Technicians, automotive instructors, sales representatives, students, and industry professionals are invited to join ZF Aftermarket’s free technical training webinars to learn about a number of hot topics, ranging from the latest in automotive technology to tips and tricks on servicing transmissions. In-house experts from the ZF Aftermarket technical training team will delve into topics over the course of an hour, with both English and Spanish language webinars scheduled.
“Our eye is on the future of the automotive industry. We offer continuing education and expert training through our webinar series to prepare technicians for what’s coming next,” said Dirk Fuchs, ZF Aftermarket, Technical Training Manager.
Fuchs continued, “The webinars offered in 2019 truly give participants a virtual hands-on overview to some of the biggest issues technicians encounter in the field.” Participants who attend this round of webinars will witness first-hand the new learning formats and technical knowledge ZF Technical Trainers will use to present.
Participants can register for the upcoming webinars at www.aftermarket.zf.com/us/trainings.
The upcoming webinar series is as follows:
· January 9th – ASE L1 Transmission Preparation, English
· January 23rd – ASE L1 Transmission Preparation, Spanish
· February 13th – ZF/TRW ADAS Technology, English
· February 27th – ZF/TRW ADAS Technology, Spanish
· March 27th – ZF Hybrid Technology for BMW and Audi, English
· April 10th – ZF Hybrid Technology for BMW and Audi, Spanish
· May 1st – BMW 6HP Transmission Diagnostics, English
· June 26th – Chrysler 8HP Transmission Diagnostics, English
The remainder of the webinar schedule will be released in 2019. Webinar dates and times are subject to change. For additional resources and the most up-to-date information on ZF Aftermarket Technical Training, please visit www.aftermarket.zf.com/us/trainings.