Larry H. Miller Dealerships Purchases Nissan Dealership in Centennial
DENVER (December 20, 2017) – Larry H. Miller Dealerships announced today that is has acquired a Nissan store on Arapahoe Road in Centennial, Colorado. This expands the group’s footprint in the Denver Metro area to 12 stores, with 14 total in the state.
“Nissan has been a standout brand for us, and this location on Arapahoe Road is very conducive to selling cars” said Dean Fitzpatrick, president, Larry H. Miller Dealerships. “We look forward to continuing to operate with integrity and provide an outstanding level of service to our customers as we grow in the Denver market.”
Larry H. Miller Dealerships, the 10th largest dealership group in the country according to Automotive News, now operates 64 dealership locations under 20 different automotive brands in seven western states. The group employs more than 1,200 individuals at 13 Colorado locations.
History of Larry H. Miller Dealerships in Colorado:
• 1970: Larry H. Miller began his career as a parts salesman in Denver
• 1987: Larry H. Miller Toyota Boulder opens
• 1988: Larry H. Miller Liberty Toyota Colorado Springs opens
• 1992: Larry H. Miller Toyota Colorado Springs opens
• 2001: Larry H. Miller Volkswagen Lakewood opens
• 2006: Larry H. Miller Nissan Highlands Ranch opens
• 2014: Larry H. Miller Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 104th in Thornton and Larry H. Miller Ford Lakewood open
• 2015: Larry H. Miller Ram Truck Center opens in Federal Heights
• 2016: Larry H. Miller Dodge Ram Havana, Larry H. Miller Colorado Chrysler Jeep and Larry H. Miller Fiat Denver open in Aurora; and Larry H. Miller Nissan Southwest opens in Littleton
• 2017: Larry H. Miller Nissan 104th and Larry H. Miller Nissan Arapahoe open
The store is located at 10030 E. Arapahoe Rd. in Centennial, Colo. and has been renamed Larry H. Miller Nissan Arapahoe.