AAPEX 2018 announces New Product and New Packaging Showcase Winners
Las Vegas—The winners of the AAPEX 2018 New Product and New Packaging Showcases were announced during an awards ceremony on Tuesday, Oct. 30, at AAPEX in Las Vegas.
To qualify for the 2018 judging process, products and packaging must be new and making their debut at AAPEX 2018. This year, there were a total of 231 products and 49 packaging entries that qualified to participate in the judging process.
Products and packaging were judged within the last two weeks and voted on by AAPEX buyers via the digital copy of the Product Plus magazine.
The AAPEX 2018 New Product Showcase winners are:
• Accessories & General Merchandise: Armor All Protective Mats – RPM Drymate for their “Armor All XL Garage Floor Mat - Size: 22’ x 8’10””
• Appearance, Chemicals and Car Care: ITW Global Brands for their “Rain-X Waterless Carwash and Rain Repellent”
• Automotive Lighting: Baccus Global LLC for their “Craftsman 500-lumen handheld flashlight”
• Business Tools & Services: Fuse5 Automotive Software or their “Spanish Version of Fuse5 Automotive Software”
• Chemicals, Lubricants & Filters: J-B Weld Company for their “SuperWeld (33120H)”
• Hard Parts: Gates Corporation for their “Gates Complete Serpentine Kit”
• Safety: OzCharge America, LLC - Zylux Australia for their “RescueMate Super Capacitor JumpStarter by OzCharge”
• Tools & Equipment: Magnogrip Inc. for their “Pro Utility Magnetic Glove w/ Touch-Screen”
The AAPEX 2018 New Packaging Showcase Winners are:
• Innovation: Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation for their “Oxi Clean Total Interior Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner” packaging
• Marketing: Standard Motor Products Inc. for their “Standard packaging”
• Performance: Berryman Products Inc. for their “Berryman B-12 Chemtool Fuel Injector Cleaner” packaging
• Protection: BladeGuard for their “BladeGuard” packaging