AAPEXedu to address impact of disruptive technologies on aftermarket
Las Vegas—Several sessions in the AAPEXedu 2015 program will spotlight disruptive technologies impacting the automotive aftermarket and how businesses can stay ahead of the curve. AAPEX is slated for Tuesday, Nov. 3 through Thursday, Nov. 5, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas, with AAPEXedu sessions starting on Monday, Nov. 2.
AAPEXedu sessions are free and recommended for all audiences, including service professionals, warehouse distributors (WDs), retailers and manufacturers. Sessions with a focus on disruptive technologies include:
• Disruptive and Emerging Technologies: Which Ones Will Impact the Aftermarket?
• Selling in the Age of Disruption: Relevance is the New Mandate
• A Guide to Successfully Selling Auto Care Products Online
• Getting Ahead of Disruptive E-Commerce Technology
• Traditional Supply Chains to Undergo Radical Transformation by 2025
• 21st Century Vehicles – Keeping Drivers Safe and Connected While Respecting the Environment,
• Robotics in Aftermarket Warehousing and Distribution Operations
• The Third Platform: The Next Computing Ecosystem
• Leveraging New Training Technology for Repair Shops
This year’s AAPEXedu will offer nearly 50 sessions. For session descriptions, speakers, dates, times and location, visit the AAPEX website, www.aapexshow.com, or download the free AAPEX 2015 mobile app.
AAPEX 2015 is expected to feature more than 2,400 exhibitors, 5,000 booths, 50-plus AAPEXedu sessions and 39,000 targeted buyers. Approximately 130,000 automotive aftermarket professionals from nearly 140 countries are projected to be in Las Vegas during AAPEX.