New Board of Directors Announced by Auto Care Association
BETHESDA, Md. – July 15, 2019 – The Auto Care Association today announced the elected members of its board of directors for 2019-2020. This board is effective as of July 1, 2019.
The members of the Auto Care Association Board of Directors are:
- Chairman: Mark Finestone, AutoZone, Inc.
- Vice Chairman: Brad Kraft, Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation
- Treasurer: Todd Hack, Mevotech
- Secretary: Roger McCollum, N.A. Williams
- Immediate Past Chair: Michael Klein, Las Colinas Investments, LLC
- Board Member: Steve Bearden, H.B. International Marketing Services, Inc.
- Board Member: Mike Boyer, TASCO Sales Reps
- Board Member: Jeff Darby, Dorman Products, Inc.
- Board Member: Jim Dykstra, Dytech Auto Group
- Board Member: Larry Pavey, Federated Auto Parts
- Board Member: Tammy Tecklenburg, Tecklenburg Advisors
For more information about the Auto Care Association’s committees and leadership, please click here.