Women’s Industry Network Announces New Officers To The WIN Executive Committee
Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., May 10, 2019: The Women’s Industry Network (WIN), today confirmed at its Board meeting at the annual Educational Conference at the Westin Beachfront Resort in Fort Lauderdale, Fla, the officers who will serve on its 2019-2020 Executive Committee.
The following appointments were made:
- Cheryl Boswell, CFO, DCR Systems, LLC, WIN Chair
- Jenny Anderson, Director Customer Success & Sales, ARMS Business Solutions, WIN Vice-Chair
- Louisa Martone, Marketing Director - Strategic Initiatives, The Sherwin-Williams Company, WIN Treasurer
- Kathy Coffey, Key Account Manager, Vehicle Refinish North America, AkzoNobel Coatings, WIN Secretary
- Michelle Sullivan, Strategic Sales Leader, North America, AkzoNobel Coatings, WIN Immediate Past Chair
The new officers were joined by seven recently appointed board members:
- Trista Anger, Regional Business Manager, BASF
- Tanya Elkins, VP Business Delivery, Syngin Technology
- Kimberly Frasher, Director of Customer Experience, Axiom Accident & Hail Repair
- Susie Frausto, VP Marketing, Boyd Group/Gerber
- Jennifer Hubbard, Strategic Solutions Advisor, CCC
- Laura Kottschade, Assistant General Manager, Jerry’s ABRA Auto Body & Glass
- Liz Stein, VP of Industry Relations, Assured Performance Network
They will be joined by the remaining board members who include:
- Yen Hoang, UYL Color Supply, Inc.
- Denise Kingstrom, BASF Corporation
- Kathy Mello, TGIF Body Shop, Inc.
- Debbie Menz, Axalta Coatings Systems
- Marie Peevy, Automotive Training Coordinators, LLC.
WIN is a 501(c)(6) not-for-profit organization. WIN recognizes excellence, promotes leadership, and fosters a network specifically for and among women. WIN drives industry sustainability by developing women through education and connections. For more information go to www.womensindustrynetwork.com.