ACDelco Celebrates 100 Years, Showcases All-New Products at AAPEX
LAS VEGAS – ACDelco—the true General Motors Original Equipment (OE) parts brand for Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac—will celebrate 100 years of leadership in the automotive aftermarket and offer a preview of the future during the 2016 Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX), Nov. 1-3 at the Sands Convention Center in Las Vegas.
“In 1916, GM Founder William Durant knew an automaker that could leverage its OE expertise in the independent aftermarket would be well-positioned to serve its customers throughout the vehicle lifecycle,” said Mark Drennan, general director, ACDelco. “As we begin the next 100 years of ACDelco at AAPEX 2016, that vision is just as true today as it was in 1916.”
Through an interactive exhibit featuring both augmented and virtual reality, ACDelco will highlight a number of new products and enhancements, including:
• All-New ACDelco Advantage Bearings: This new bearings line features 160 new part numbers—including ball bearings, clutch release bearings, hanger bearings, hub assemblies, hub spindle kits, taper cone/cup and wheel bearings—covering more than 69 million vehicles.
• All-New ACDelco Advantage Coated Rotors: This new line of 534 coated rotors covers more than 115 million vehicles on the road today, and uses COOL SHIELD™ technology to resist rust and corrosion.
• All-New ACDelco Professional Coated Brake Calipers: Using a special zinc coating, ACDelco Professional coated calipers resist corrosion. The new line of 54 unique part numbers covers more than 51 million vehicles on the road today.
• Expanded Distribution of GM OE Collision Parts: GM OE door handles, door hinges, rear view mirrors, center high mount stoplights (CHMSLs) and tailgate hinges are now available in the independent aftermarket through ACDelco distributors and direct accounts. This new line includes 277 new part numbers covering 1.7 million GM vehicles on the road today.
• Expanded Distribution of GM OE Variable Valve Timing (VVT) Solenoids: ACDelco is making GM OE VVT solenoids available to its customers throughout the aftermarket. Fourteen unique part numbers cover 16.5 million 2000-2017 model year GM vehicles on the road today.
• New Limited Lifetime Warranty for ACDelco GM OE Fuel Pumps: ACDelco GM OE fuel pumps offer exact OE fit, form and function for 98 percent of 1986-present day GM vehicles on the road today. Effective Nov. 1, 2016, ACDelco GM OE electric fuel pumps and fuel pump modules with level sensors will include a limited lifetime warranty.
To learn more about these new products, as well ACDelco’s growing selection of more than 90,000 parts across 37 product lines, visit booth #4609 during AAPEX 2016 or ACDelco.com.
ACDelco is the True Original Equipment parts brand for Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac, as well as provider of premium aftermarket parts for most other makes and models. Other available applications include off-road, marine and industrial. With a century of history behind it and nearly 90,000 parts across 37 product lines, ACDelco is the preferred choice of professional technicians and do-it-yourselfers around the world. To find an ACDelco Professional Service Center program participant or parts retailer, visit acdelco.com or call 1-800-ACDELCO. Find ACDelco on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google+ and Twitter.